Everybody wants their wedding ceremony to go off without a hitch. But when Jenisis Navarrete Campos stood at the altar for her big day, there was a small technical difficulty. While she and the groom were getting married, Navarette Campos’ veil fell off her head.
“I felt my veil fell off, but I was so nervous, and that’s why I couldn’t move to get it,” Navarrete Campos told Newsflare.
Luckily, the unforgettable moment was caught on camera. After the veil fell, her father hurried over to help her out. He picked the veil off the ground… then plopped it on Navarrete Campos’ head “like a tortilla” as she said.
The bride was a good sport and kept her composure during the moment despite her father’s blunder. Meanwhile, her bridesmaids were cracking up behind her.
Eventually, one of the bridesmaids mustered up the courage to readjust the veil by properly tucking its comb into the bump on her hair. Navarrete Campos’ dad saw the correction and looked a bit flush with embarrassment. Luckily, the bride had a sense of humor about it all.
“My bridesmaids wanted to help me out initially, but my dad got to me quicker,” Navarrete Campos told Newsflare. “However, he messed up a little while putting the veil back on, and one of the bridesmaids had to jump in to save the day!”
Special Offer for YouGet up to 70% off Nike best sellers at Dick's Sporting Goods
More from In The Know:
- Alarming footage shows floor collapse during Colorado house party with over 100 people in attendance: 'Everybody's just screaming'
- Salsa recipes to savor on Taco Tuesday and beyond
- Stock up on tees and tanks on sale for less than $15 at Nordstrom — you'll wear them a lot this spring
- We tried the best-selling 'Lululemon dupe' leggings, and here's what they look like on 3 different body types
- Hi, here's where to buy the Dyson Airwrap online before it sells out again