Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
No matter how many pairs you have, it seems you can never have enough jeans. That’s because they’re so essential to your wardrobe and are perfect to wear for any season. But if you feel your denim collection could use an upgrade this summer, Nordstrom has got you covered.
The retailer’s Half-Yearly sale is underway and now’s your chance to score up to 50 percent off on a ton of fashion goodies. From dresses under $60 to shoes for the summer, there’s a little something for everyone. But it’s the markdowns on jeans you don’t want to miss.
The sale features picks from retailers including Good American, Levi’s and other top brands. For example, these high-waisted crop jeans from Madewell are up for grabs for 40% off. And while skinny jeans may be outdated according to Gen Z, this light wash pair from Good American are still worth adding to your closet. Not to mention, they’re almost $65 off.
Please keep in mind, the sale runs through June 6 so be sure to scoop up your faves while prices and sizes last. To help you sort through some of the best picks and deals up for grabs, take a look at the styles below.
1. Levi’s Wedgie High Waist Crop Straight Leg Jeans, $68.60 (Orig. $98)
2. Frame Le Skinny de Jeanne Crop Skinny Jeans, $118 (Orig. $198)
3. Madewell The Tall Ripped High Waist Slim Crop Boy Jeans, $76.80 (Orig. $128)
4. Free People Belted Denim Utility Pants, $58.80 (Orig. $98)
5. Good American Good High Waist Crop Skinny Jeans, $79.50 (Orig. $159)
6. Aware by Vero Modo Nadine High Waist Relaxed Jeans, $65.40 (Orig. $109)
If you liked this story, check out all of the best deals from Wayfair’s Memorial Day sale.
More from In The Know: