Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Let’s face it. We’ll be rocking fabric face masks for a long time. As more than 30 states continue to implement a mask mandate in order to help slow the spread of the pandemic, the reality is that masks are here to stay for a while. So, we might as well make it chic.
Over the past few months, designers and retailers quickly pivoted their collections to include face masks, while others used their resources to create medical masks in lieu of the shortage of PPE supplies back in March. This past season during fashion week, luxury brands showcased the new essential accessory down the runway. From Christian Siriano and Anna Sui in New York to Marine Serre in Paris, every major fashion city had models sporting face masks.
With the CDC continuing to recommend that people wear “face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain,” we’re continuing to stock up on all different variations to go with every occasion.
Whether you’re heading to an outdoor dining or a socially distanced wedding, we’ve rounded up the most aesthetically pleasing designer face masks that will keep you safe and stylish.
2. Tory Burch Printed Face Masks (5-Pack), $35
3. Missoni Lurex Face Mask, $180
4. Dundas 3-Ply Disposable Printer Face Masks (50-Pack), $99
5. Vince Silk Mask With Pouch, $35
7. Lanvin Logo Print Face Masks (2-Pack), $94
9. Marine Serre Moon Print Face Mask, $182
10. Tanya Taylor Printed Face Coverings (3-Pack), $40
11. Off-White Black Logo Mask, $105
12. Marni Abstract Print Face Mask Cover, $110
13. Rebecca Minkoff Animal Printed (5-Pack), $38
14. Karl Lagerfeld Essential Face Masks (2 pack), $35
If you enjoyed this story, check out 6 shopping editors who share the fabric face masks they wear daily.
More from In The Know: