This article is brought to you by Walmart and created by In The Know’s commerce team. If you decide to purchase products through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
The holiday season is quickly approaching, and Walmart has some incredible deals that you don’t want to miss. In addition to best-selling tech and kitchen appliances, did you know that Walmart has massive deals on designer fragrances?
In fact, hundreds of premium luxury fragrances are on super sale right now, weeks ahead of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Top-of-the-line women’s, men’s and unisex fragrances from luxury designers like Tom Ford, Givenchy, Hermès, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry, Bvlgari, Coach and more are on sale for up to 74% off at Walmart.
For instance, the cult-favorite 4.25-ounce Marc Jacobs Daisy women’s fragrance is on sale for just $73.90 — that’s $43.51 off its original retail price. Also, Calvin Klein fans are in luck, as the brand’s popular Eternity women’s fragrance is on sale for just $31, marking a $57 price reduction!
The best deal, however, is this Davidoff Cool Water cologne that’s on sale for just $18.97!
Take a look at the best women’s and men’s fragrances on sale at Walmart below.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh, $73.90 (Orig. $117.41)
- Calvin Klein Eternity, $30.98 (Orig. $88)
- Versace Eros Pour Femme Perfume Gift Set, 3 Pieces, $25.29
- DKNY Be Delicious, $43.98 (Orig. $96)
- Coach New York, $40.99 (Orig. $78)
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold Couture, $48.99 (Orig. $99)
- Davidoff Cool Water, $18.97 (Orig. $50)
- Versace Eros, $36.98 (Orig. $49.48)
- Calvin Klein Eternity Men’s, $45.75 (Orig. $100)
- Giorgio Armani Mini Cologne Gift Set, 5 Pieces, $68.95 (Orig. $70)
- Montblanc Legend, $42.95 (Orig. $90)
- Calvin Klein Obsession, $22.98 (Orig. $82)
If you enjoyed this story, check out all the best Black Friday laptop deals from the season’s biggest tech retailers.
More from In The Know: