Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
July 4th may be over, but the sales aren’t slowing down just yet. Several high-end fashion retailers are hosting major deals after the big holiday, and one of the most worthwhile sales is happening at SSENSE.
Known for carrying luxury designer labels like Versace, Giuseppe Zanotti, Thom Browne, Alexander Wang, Balenciaga and more, the online retailer shocked shoppers this past weekend when it announced that thousands of luxury items are now up to 70% off.
Right now, one of the most sought-after categories that’s quickly selling out is designer shoes. From heels and sandals to sneakers and Chelsea boots, there are so many options to choose from in both the Men’s and Women’s departments.
While tons of the most popular styles are almost sold out, there are a few that are still in stock (but won’t be for long). Also, deals across these major designers only come once in a blue moon, so shop now while you can. For example, these sleek, best-selling Alexander Wang Black Suede Women’s Parker Boots are 50% off. Even better yet, the Giuseppe Zanotti Silver Rainbow Tripe Strap Heels are 65% off, but they’re selling fast!
For the men, these Axel Arigato White Clean 90 Sneakers will last you a lifetime and will go with every look. Right now, they’re 33% off. If you’re looking for something a bit more formal, these Thom Browne Black Diagonal Stripe Longwing Brogues are 27% off for a limited time.
Take a look at the most worthwhile deals from both departments below.
Women’s Designer Shoes
- Alexander Wang Black Suede Parker Boots, $375 (Orig. $750)
- Giuseppe Zanotti Silver Rainbow Tripe Strap Heels, $383 (Orig. $1,095)
- Versace Black Antheia Heeled Sandals, $529 (Orig. $1,125)
- Off-White Black Shearling & Leather Hiking Boots, $482 (Orig. $1,025)
- Giuseppe Zanotti Black Betty Heeled Sandals, $371 (Orig. $825)
- Balenciaga Yellow Stripe S Sneakers, $719 (Orig. $1,090)
- Chloé Brown & Beige PVC Betty Rain Boots, $334 (Orig. $530)
- Givenchy Black Eden Chealsea Boots, $478 (Orig. $1,195)
- Stella McCartney Pink Gaia Open Espadrilles, $245 (Orig. $490)
- Adidas x Ivy Park Silver Forum Mid Sneakers, $169 (Orig. $220)
Men’s Designer Shoes
- Axel Arigato White Cap-Toe Sneakers, $142 (Orig. $225)
- Axel Arigato White Clean 90 Sneakers, $154 (Orig. $230)
- Alexander McQueen White & Grey Oversized Sneakers, $362 (Orig. $540)
- Bottega Veneta Brown Leather Chelsea Boots, $638 (Orig. $1,100)
- Diesel White S-Myodori MC High Sneakers, $119 (Orig. $195)
- Fear of God Black Ski Lounge Boots, $468 (Orig. $995)
- Thom Browne Black Diagonal Stripe Longwing Brogues, $577 (Orig. $790)
- Ralph Lauren Purple Label Blue Linen Alonzo Slippers, $455 (Orig. $650)
- Nike Jordan White & Blue Air Jordan 1 Centre Court Sneakers, $146 (Orig. $180)
If you enjoyed this story, check out this ‘incredible’ best-selling Olay hydrating serum that’s 70% off right now.
More from In The Know: