Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
One of the best parts of holiday shopping is shopping for your friends. Of course, there’s no obligation to get your friend any gift at all! But, honestly, who deserves a gift more than your best friend? They are a perfect specimen of human sunshine.
Hunting down unique gifts for the celebrity-obsessed friend is no easy feat. Still, there are so many options out there. You can go the devoted merch route and find something silly on Etsy or Amazon (like this Harry Styles scented candle). Or, you can also go the subtle route and shop actual products from your bestie’s favorite celebrity brands. Hollywood is your oyster, my dear!
From fun Taylor Swift mugs under $20 to Hailey Bieber’s favorite concealer to giant BTS posters fit for a true member of the BTS Army, there are so many non-boring gifts for the friend who is celebrity-obsessed. Shop our favorites below!
Gifts for the celebrity-obsessed friend
1. For the Swiftie who didn’t get tickets to the Eras Tour and needs some extra love…
Taylor Swift Albums as Books Mug, $16.65
Alexa, play folklore.
2. For the BTS stan who loves home decor…
BTS Bangtan Boys Euphoria by Fishercraft, $69.97 (Orig. $147)
This decorative wall art is the perfect gift for any loyal member of the BTS Army.
3. For the friend who has loved Harry since the early One Direction days…
Does this actually smell like what everyone dreams Harry Styles smells like? The world will never know, but it’s close enough.
4. For the avid Kardashians watcher…
Kim Kardashian knocked it out of the park with the SKIMS cotton rib tanks. Your friend is guaranteed to love this special value pack.
5. For the beauty lover who can’t stop talking about Hailey Bieber’s makeup routine…
The Kosas Revealer Concealer is a favorite of Hailey Bieber for her go-to makeup routine.
6. For the cook who is also very online…
I think we can all agree that every single cookbook by Chrissy Teigen is a banger.
7. For the Kacey Musgraves fan who has Golden Hour on repeat…
This iconic scented candle collab with Boy Smells and Kacey Musgraves is the ideal gift for anyone.
8. For the friend who has been begging for new Rihanna music…
Savage x Fenty Velvet Vixen Lace-Up Bra, 2 for $29 (Orig. $69.95)
This luxe Savage X Fenty bra is a personal favorite of Rihanna’s.
9. For the Belieber who works from home and would die to sit in Justin’s favorite chair…
all33 Axion Vegan Leather Chair, $999 (Orig. $1,399)
Yes, this high-tech ergonomic desk chair is a favorite of Justin Bieber himself. It was even featured on Shark Tank!
10. For the nostalgic bestie who loves a good celebrity memoir…
I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jenette McCurdy, $17.28 (Orig. $27.99)
iCarly‘s Jennette McCurdy’s new book is one of this year’s top-selling memoirs.
11. For the royal aficionado who still talks about Megan Markle’s wedding dress…
Honestly, who doesn’t love a commemorative Meghan Markle mug? We love American Royalty.
12. For the friend with the aesthetic kitchen…
Your bestie is going to adore this sleek toaster from Drew Barrymore’s kitchen line.
If you liked this story, check out the best editor-approved Black Friday deals on our radar.
We’ve got your holiday shopping list covered with fantastic gift ideas for everyone on your list. You’ll find expert picks on the best tech gifts on Engadget, the best ideas for car lovers at Autoblog, gifts for the young (and young at heart) at In the Know, and picks for just about everyone else on your list (moms, dads, teens, nurses, you name it!) in Yahoo’s holiday gift ideas section.
Special Offer for YouGet up to 70% off Nike best sellers at Dick's Sporting Goods
More from In The Know:
- I'm a lifestyle editor, and here are 16 Nordstrom new arrivals I'm shopping for 2023
- West Elm's faux fur throw blankets feel like a soft, warm hug — and they're on sale for a limited time
- 11 affordable stocking stuffers any man would love — and actually use
- This gourmet microwave popcorn brand makes the best flavors, from Fancy Butter to Vanilla Cake Pop