Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
- 1 pineapple
- 1/2 cup of macadamia nuts, crushed
- Nutella (or other chocolate or hazelnut spread)
- Remove top and bottom of the pineapple, then remove the skin. Cut pineapple into 1/2-inch thick vertical “sheets” or slices.
- Using a pineapple-shaped cookie cutter, cut out pineapple shapes.
- Prepare grill with a little bit of cooking oil and pre-heat.
- Insert wooden skewers into the bottom of the pineapple shape and grill for 2-3 minutes per side, or until there are char marks.
- Remove pineapple from grill and dip the top in Nutella, then sprinkle with crushed macadamia nuts.
Protip: Save leftover pineapple pieces to eat later or throw in a fruit salad.
If you enjoyed making this dessert, try out this banana and almond butter ice cream next.
More from In The Know: