Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
While celebs share countless beauty products that we’re pretty sure they don’t actually use, the photo shared on Bieber’s IGS clearly includes a well-loved tube of the $45 moisturizer. “Instant angel indeed 😍🤍,” wrote Bieber on the post. “Couldn’t love this moisturizer more.”
The lightweight, barrier repair moisturizer is not even part of her Rhode lineup and she still wants to call it out. Clearly, our girl knows that the best way to achieve that glowy, glazed skin is a really freaking good moisturizer — no matter your skin type.
ICYMI, Dieux is the brand behind the In The Know editor-favorite Forever Eye Mask. In fact, Bieber shared with Allure that she consulted Dieux‘s co-founder Charlotte Palermino, licensed esthetician and TikTok’s “skin care fairy godmother,” while developing Rhode. So, yeah, this moisturizer has the good stuff.
According to Dieux, the rich moisturizer provides lasting hydration while reinforcing the skin’s barrier. This leaves the skin feeling strong, smooth and firm. Each purchase of the moisturizer also includes a free “squeeze key” so you get every last drop of product.
The fragrance-free product uses clinically-backed ingredients known to moisturize and support your skin. Here’s what the formulation does:
- 3% Moisture Complex: Immediately moisturizes by using humectants and other powerhouse moisturizing agents that are already part of the skin.
- 2% Barrier Repair Complex: A powerful blend of peptides, ceramides and emollients to repair skin damage.
- .5% Dipaymityl Hydroxylproline: An amino acid to mitigate depth of wrinkles.
- 4% Phytosterol and Free Fatty Acid Complex: A lipid complex that replenishes weak and sensitized skin.
- 2% Meadowstolide: A lipid that reduces transepidermal water loss (evaporated water), to repair dry and dehydrated skin.
If you liked this story, shop these editor-approved picks from Nordstrom.
Trending NowThese gua sha techniques elevate your skin care routine and help reduce puffiness from head to toe
Special Offer for YouThese 10 gifts under $50 from Nordstrom will arrive in time for Valentine's Day
More from In The Know: