Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
You may think of Le Creuset for wintertime cooking — using a Dutch oven for stews or a braiser for thick cuts of meat. However, you can use cast iron year round, and you should. For summertime, you can use a cast iron grill for kebabs and corn on the cob, mini cocottes for fresh party dips and a Dutch oven for making slow-cooked pulled pork.
Nonetheless, if you’re going to buy Le Creuset cast iron, do it while it’s on sale. Keep reading for the best 4th of July deals on Le Creuset Dutch ovens, grill pans, mugs and more that you can shop ahead of the holiday weekend.
In addition to these deals, Le Creuset is offering free shipping on orders over $99 and a free mini cocotte with any $250 purchase when you use promo code HELLOSUMMER at checkout.
1. Le Creuset Deep Dutch Oven, $250 (Orig. $380)
Le Creuset’s Dutch ovens are iconic. Why? They’re incredibly good at retaining heat, the tight-fitting lid circulates steam to return moisture back into food, the cast iron is lightweight, and they’re easy to clean. Get the extra deep Dutch oven for nearly 35% off and use it this summer for baking bread, making stews, or even use it as a cooler.
2. Le Creuset Mini Round Cocotte, $20 (Orig. $31)
Mini cocottes are essentially very small Dutch ovens — they only hold 8 fluid ounces. However, you can use them to serve snacks, dips and condiments or make individual side dishes and desserts for everyone at the table.
3. Le Creuset Square Grill, $110 (Orig. $168)
This cast iron grill pan has the same benefits as outdoor grilling (fat draining, sear lines, etc.) but is pretty enough to serve your food on, too. It fits over a single burner on the stove, but you can also use it in the oven or even on your outdoor grill for smaller items like veggies, shrimp and kebabs.
4. Le Creuset Square Griddle, $110 (Orig. $168)
Like the grill pan, the enameled cast iron griddle fits over one burner, and you can use it from stovetop to table. Make fajitas, pancakes, eggs and more on it. Like all of Le Creuset’s cast iron, there’s no seasoning required, so you can use it straight out of the box.
5. Le Creuset 5-Piece Signature Set, $550 (Orig. $780)
Upgrade your kitchen with all new Le Creuset cookware for less. In fact, think of this set as a starter pack. It includes all the Le Creuset essentials: The 5.5-quart round Dutch oven, 1.75-quart signature saucepan and 9-inch signature skillet.
6. Le Creuset Heritage Mugs, Set of 4, $60 (Orig. $76)
If you want to get rid of your mismatched mugs — like the ones you got for free at work or an event — and replace them with all matching items, get this set. The stoneware Heritage Mugs have a pretty ombré effect and come in multiple colors to match your other Le Creuset cookware.
7. Le Creuset Heritage Square Baking Dishes, Set of 2, $55 (Orig. $72)
Even if you’re not a baker, you can use these dishes for cooking casseroles, baked pastas, meats and more. The set includes two square dishes measuring 5 and 8 inches.
If you liked this story, check out this cool cup that keeps drinks cold for hours.
More from In The Know:
- This company created an algorithm that makes job descriptions more inclusive
- West Elm's 4th of July deals are here — save up to 70% on furniture, decor and more stylish home upgrades
- Prime Day is July 12, but don't wait until then to grab these 8 deals on Amazon — prices won't get much lower than this
- TikTok discovered a genius product on Amazon that keeps your toiletries from leaking when you're traveling