Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Organization is key — so are cleaning, storage, gardening and more. In this series, you’ll learn various tips and tricks to make gardening, grilling and even sewing easier. No matter the problem, there’s a Home Hack for that!
Chocolate chip cookies are a favorite amongst many. But chocolate chip cookie shots are another fun way to enjoy the treat. Picture shot glasses made with cookies — and filled with milk. Here’s how to make chocolate chip cookie shot glasses.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine butter and sugar in a bowl, and mix until fluffy.
- Add 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and mix until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Then, fold the mini chocolate chips into the dough.
- Press dough into the silicone shot glass mold with your fingers or spatula.
- Place the mold on a baking sheet and bake in a convection oven for 20–25 minutes at 350° F.
- Once cooled, gently slice the tops of the cookie shots off to make them flat and even with the mold.
- Place the mold in the freezer until the cookies harden completely.
- Once ready, gently pop shot glasses out of the mold.
- Melt one cup of chocolate chips, and using a small brush, coat the interiors and the rims with chocolate. Then, dip the chocolate-coated shot glass rims in your choice of sprinkles.
- Freeze again until the chocolate hardens.
- Then, fill with milk and serve!
If you enjoyed this article, check out these yummy infused apple cider drink recipes.
More from In The Know: