Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
It’s no secret that Le Creuset cookware comes with a hefty price tag, but it’s worth it. The trusted brand has been in business for nearly 100 years, so it knows what it’s doing. Plus, each piece comes with a lifetime warranty.
Its signature Round Dutch Oven was one of its first products, and today, 93% of reviewers on Le Creuset’s website give it five out of five stars.
“I inherited a turquoise oval Le Creuset Dutch Oven from my stepdad [that] he bought around 1970,” wrote one reviewer. “I remember him making beef bourguignon around that time. It wasn’t used a lot, but as you can imagine, over 50 years, it did get some wear. It’s still going. What other pan can you say that about? I’m not a professional chef, but I love to cook, and my family is still using this pot.”
Nonetheless, you can often find Le Creuset cookware — Dutch ovens included — on sale. That’s good news if you’ve had your eye on one of its pieces. Check out the following stores below for some of the best Le Creuset deals to shop this weekend.
The Le Creuset website’s own Specials section hosts tons of deals on its signature enameled cast-iron, nonstick and stainless steel cookware.
- Le Creuset 5-Piece Signature Set, $575 (Orig. $820)
- Le Creusest Mini Round Cocotte, 8-Ounce, $22 (Orig. $32)
- Le Creuset Square Grill, $100 (Orig. $175)
- Le Creuset Square Griddle, $100 (Orig. $175)
- Le Creuset Demi Kettle and Mugs Set, $100 (Orig. $132)
Sur La Table
Sur La Table’s Semi-Annual Cookware Sale is on, so don’t miss your chance to save up to 65% on cookware, including pieces from Le Creuset.
- Le Creuset Signature Round Deep Dutch Oven, 5.25-Quart, $249.96 (Orig. $379.95)
- Le Creuset Buffet Casserole with Glass Lid, 3.5-Quart, $199.96 (Orig. $339.95)
- Le Creuset Classic Skillet, 9-Inch, $119.96 (Orig. $174.95)
- Le Creuset Enameled Steel Stockpot, 8-Quart, $91.96 (Orig. $114.95)
- Le Creuset Square Bakers, Set of 2, $57.96 (Orig. $74.95)
- Le Creuset Pitcher, 1.23-Quart, $24.99 (Orig. $48)
Score up to 40% off Le Creuset cookware at Williams Sonoma, and check out the retailer’s online Fresh Fall Deals.
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature French Oven, 2.5-Quart, $159.95 (Orig. $284)
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Skinny Grill Pan, $119.95 (Orig. $205)
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Soup Pot, 4.5-Quart, $229.95 ($345)
Bloomingdale’s is known for its luxury brands, Le Creuset included. Get a cast-iron chef’s oven, a spoon rest or even an oil-and-vinegar cruet set on sale.
- Le Creuset 3.5-Quart Chef’s Oven, $199.99 (Orig. $315)
- Le Creuset 2-Piece Nonstick Fry Pan Set, $180 (Orig. $240)
- Le Creuset Stainless Steel 5-Piece Set, $440 (Orig. $632)
- Le Creuset Spoon Rest, $23.99 (Orig. $30)
- Le Creuset Stoneware Oil and Vinegar Set, $41.59 (Orig. $52)
Don’t sleep on Nordstrom’s Le Creuset selection! In fact, you can find plenty of the brand’s items for under $100.
- Le Creuset Craft Series Utensil Set, $70 (Orig. $87)
- Le Creuset Set of Four 14-Ounce Stoneware Mugs, $64 (Orig. $80)
- Le Creuset Salt and Pepper Mill Set, $75 (Orig. $96)
- Le Creuset Set of 2 Heritage Square Baking Dishes, $58 (Orig. $75)
- Le Creuset Four Mini Cocottes with Cookbook, $105 (Orig. $144)
If you liked this article, check out the 52 best tech deals you need to snag this weekend — as low as $10.
More from In The Know:
Mom shares how hard it is trying to be the 'fun, active mom'
This is the shopDisney holiday sale you've been waiting for — take 30% off clothing, toys and more
If you've been wanting to try Fenty Beauty's best-selling foundation, do it while it's on sale at Sephora right now
There's a teddy version of Lululemon's viral Everywhere Belt Bag, and somehow it's still in stock