Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Welcome to Best Bites, a video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
Arguably the worst part of cooking is doing the dishes afterwards. This recipe calls for only one sheet pan, meaning you can spend more time eating and less time cleaning. Toss together chicken tenders and green beans with a delicious sweet and savory honey lemon sauce on top, and you have yourself an incredibly tasty sheet pan dinner.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pound of green beans
- 8-10 chicken breast tenders
- salt to taste
- sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil, honey and half of cilantro.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine smoked paprika, black pepper, cumin, garlic powder and chili powder. Coat chicken tenders in seasoning.
- Place chicken tenders on baking sheet and coat with half of the sauce mixture. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and flip each tender to the other side. Add green beans and drizzle with half of the remaining sauce and a pinch of salt to taste. Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove sheet pan and drizzle with the remaining sauce. Place pan back in oven and broil for 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Sprinkle chicken and green beans with remaining half of cilantro and garnish with sesame seeds. Enjoy your easy sheet pan dinner — with virtually no clean up
If you like this recipe, you may also want to try making this citrus salmon sheet pan dinner.
More from In The Know: