Enter here for a chance to win a $500 Uber gift card.
Watch the video above to see how it went, or keep reading below for a full recipe breakdown.
How to make garlic knots using pizza dough
Thankfully, this recipe uses just six ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Pizza dough (homemade or store-bought)
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
Now, let’s toss these wonderful little knots together. Here’s how to make them:
- Stretch out pizza dough on a long, flat surface. Eventually, you’ll want a long tube shape measuring around 30 inches.
- Cut the dough into small slices — somewhere between seven and 10 pieces, based on your preference. Tie each slide into a knot and let rest for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix butter, Italian seasoning, garlic and salt in a small bowl. Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- After 30 minutes is up, brush the mixture onto each knot. Place knots in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove the knots and sprinkle on as much cheese as you want. Serve hot, and get ready to dig in!
It really is that simple and that delicious. By the time he was finished, Nick said he could barely keep his hands off the knots (not to rat him out, but he ate at least four in one sitting).
In The Know is now available on Apple News — follow us here!
If you liked this story, check out this video on how to make a Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme at home.
More from In The Know: