Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Cool down with these healthy and refreshing popsicles made exclusively of watermelon and kiwi (and a splash of coconut water, if needed). You can choose which fruit you want to blend first for this chilled treat. However, the fruit you pour into your mold first will be the fruit on the top of the popsicle while you’re holding it upright. We start with watermelon, but it’s totally your call!
- 4 kiwis, peeled
- 4 cups of seedless watermelon
- splash of coconut water, if needed for blending the kiwi
- Mamasicles Popsicle Molds With Sticks, $16.99 (Orig. $19.99)
- Add the watermelon into a blender or food processor and blend until fully liquefied.
- Pour the watermelon into the bottom of your popsicles molds and place in the freezer for at least an hour.
- After an hour, blend all of the kiwi and pour it into the popsicle molds on top of the mostly-frozen watermelon.
- Place the popsicle sticks into the mold and place back into the freezer for at least an additional hour.
- Once done, run the mold under warm water to help release the popsicles and enjoy.
More from In The Know: