Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Organization is key — so are cleaning, storage, gardening and more. In this series, you’ll learn various tips and tricks to make gardening, grilling and even sewing easier. No matter the problem, there’s a Home Hack for that!
There’s nothing wrong with store-bought pasta. However, when you taste freshly made noodles, you’ll definitely notice a difference. It’s more tender and holds a signature bite.
- 2 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pour two cups of flour on a clean, flat surface and create a round well in the center.
- Crack three eggs in the center of the well. Then, add salt and olive oil. Whisk the eggs, salt and olive oil with a fork.
- Gradually stir in the flour until all is combined. Then, use your hands to knead the dough into a ball for 10 minutes.
- Once you’ve formed a ball, cover it in plastic wrap and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Use a rolling pin to roll dough flat — try to get it as thin as possible.
- Cut ends of dough to form a rectangle shape, then roll dough into an even log.
- Then, starting at one end, slice the log to form noodles using a pizza cutter, knife or pasta cutter.
- To cook, boil your pasta until it’s tender. (Note: It will take less time than dried pasta.) Then, prepare it however you’d like and enjoy.
If you enjoyed this story, check out this $25 product that organizes your keys in a quiet and scratch-free stack.
More from In The Know: