Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
In this episode of In The Know Cooking: Kitchen Etc, content creator and chef, Tway Nguyen (@twaydabae), spills the tea on how to make her delicious, colorful version of the tea bombs that you’ve been seeing all over TikTok. Hopefully you’re ready for some food science!
- 1 cup raw isomalt
- 2 tbsp water
- 4 oz chamomile
- 1 lemon
- Keeping the pan on a very low heat, use a silicone brush to fully coat your candy mold with isomalt. Tip: the isomalt will harden quickly, so try and work fast!
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Carefully pop the bombs out of the mold.
- Fill half of the domes with chamomile and butterfly pea tea, and leave the other half empty to use as the tops of the tea bomb.
- Seal the domes together by brushing leftover isomalt over the seam of the tea bomb.
- Pour boiling water over your tea bomb and stir. As a final step, feel free to add a squeeze of lemon, before stirring again and serving!
More from In The Know:
- Try this spin on the viral TikTok feta pasta recipe
- Easy and inexpensive dinner ideas under $25
- Try this Vietnamese spin on Dalgona coffee
- 20 fridge essentials to always have stocked