TikTok users are freaking out after discovering how to screenshot a full page on an iPhone. Apparently, it’s very, very easy.
“I was today years old when I found out you could screenshot an entire page. LOOK!” the TikToker wrote in her video.
Enter here for a chance to win a $500 Uber gift card.
“Wait, this changes everything,” one user wrote.
“TikTok teaches me more things than school,” another added.
“EXCUSE ME,” another wrote.
In theory, the hack makes a lot of daily tasks way, way easier. Many users wrote that in the past, they’d taken dozens of separate screenshots to save a single webpage. As Shirley’s video demonstrates, it’s particularly helpful for saving recipes.
Shirley’s hack joins a recent surge of viral iPhone tricks. In the past few months, TikTok users have explained how to “disguise” your apps, how to record videos with music playing and how to reorganize your homepage way faster than the “normal” way.
But how does the screenshot hack work, exactly? Here’s how to screenshot a full page on an iPhone (sorry, Android users).
How to screenshot a full page on an iPhone
- Open up the webpage you want to save.
- Screenshot the page by clicking the “lock” button and the”volume up” button at the same time.
- An image of the screengrab will appear in the bottom lefthand corner. Click to expand it.
- You’ll then see a full-sized image of your screenshot. Near the top of the screen, there will be two options: “Screen” or “Full Page.” Click “Full Page.”
- From there, you can save the entire page as a PDF, or send it elsewhere by using the “share” in the top righthand corner. Happy scrolling!
In The Know is now available on Apple News — follow us here!
If you liked this story, check out this article on TikTok’s favorite new “secret” iPhone settings hack.
More from In The Know: