Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
There’s nothing quite like a backyard barbecue. And with the weather heating up, barbecue weather is here.
But if you’d like to spare yourself the theatrics of whipping out the old grill and dressing up the picnic table, try this recipe instead. Yes, you can make barbecue without the grill. This one pot shredded barbecue chicken will have the whole family begging for seconds.
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon mild chili powder
- 1 pound chicken breast
1. Place the chicken in the Instant Pot.
2. Add the dry spices, crushed tomatoes and barbecue sauce.
3. Next, cook the chicken on high pressure.
4. Remove the chicken breast from the pot, then pour the sauce into a separate bowl. Shred the chicken with a fork.
5. Place the shredded chicken back into the Instant Pot and slowly add the sauce.
6. Finally, add your shredded barbecue chicken to a bun and top with coleslaw.
In The Know is now available on Apple News — follow us here!
If you enjoyed this story, you might like to read more Best Bites for Baby recipes here.
More from In The Know: