Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Welcome to Best Bites, a video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
There’s nothing like a good Instant Pot recipe where you can throw everything in, hit a button and be done — like this Tom Yum soup.
Tom Yum hot and sour soup is a Thai-Chinese dish that got its origins in Thailand. In fact, it’s still probably one of the most popular dishes in the Southeast Asian country.
- 1 pound chicken thighs, roughly chopped
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 stalk lemongrass, plus 1 stalk diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 3/4 cup fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 6–8 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 lemon wedges
- White rice, cooked (for serving)
- Fresh cilantro (for garnish)
- Place all of the ingredients into your Instant Pot, excluding the white rice and cilantro. Pressure cook for 40 minutes, followed by a 15 minute natural release.
- Serve over white rice and garnish with fresh cilantro.
If you like this recipe, check out this simple lemon honey chicken sheet pan dinner.
More from In The Know: