This article is brought to you by Keeps and created by In The Know’s commerce team. If you decide to purchase products through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Having a healthy and luscious head of hair is something every man hopes to have throughout his life. However, in reality, most men won’t be so lucky. According to the American Hair Loss Association, about two out of three men will have some degree of hair loss by the time they’re 35, with the process starting as early as in their 20s.
In an effort to proactively treat hair loss, lots of men choose to invest in hair loss treatment, and several say Keeps is the best and most comprehensive one you’ll find today. Before getting into the real-person reviews detailing Keeps’ raved-about service, here’s a bit about how it all works.
Keeps is a program that offers doctor-supported, research-based treatment plans that are clinically proven to stop hair loss and help your hair. Keeps’ team of physicians and care specialists also support you along the way, even after you’ve begun your treatment.
Here’s how the process goes: Determined to make future hair loss “a thing of the past,” Keeps first connects you with a doctor who will review and assess your hair loss in order to identify and prescribe the best treatment plan for you. Thirty days after you begin your treatment, the doctor will reach out for a follow-up consultation to ensure that everything’s going according to plan.
Your prescribed daily supply of treatment arrives on your doorstep every three months, at half the cost of the pharmacy. That’s it!
Keeps’ products include the following:
- Finasteride, 1 mg (Rx): An FDA-approved prescription pill that’s taken daily and proven effective at reducing (and sometimes stopping) hair loss.
- Minoxidil Solution, 5%: An FDAD-approved topical solution that slows down hair loss and even promotes hair regrowth at the crown.
- Minoxidil Foam, 5%: The same solution as the previous, but in a lightweight, whipped texture that you apply directly with your hands.
- 2% Ketoconazole Shampoo: A prescription shampoo that can be used two to three times a week to treat dandruff, itchiness, and flaking.
- Keeps Thickening Shampoo: A product developed by experts to help keep hair follicles clean and healthy.
- Keeps Thickening Conditioner: This expertly developed product helps strengthen the cuticle layer of the scalp.
Now that you know exactly what Keeps offers and how they go about helping prevent hair loss, here’s how five real men feel about the program and products.
- My bald spots are gone.
- “I never would have gone to the doctor to discuss my thinning hair. Keeps made it easy and discreet. Guess what? It worked. I went from having numerous bald spots to having a full head of hair again within the first two months. Crazy!!!!!” – Brendon B.
- My hair hasn’t been this good in years.
- “So far, so good. Over three months and on my second shipment. My hair looks the best it has looked since I was 19—and that was 19 years ago. I will continue on.” – Kenneth H.
- My barber noticed the growth.
- “My barber said she saw baby new hairs coming through, and at first, I didn’t understand what she was seeing. But after a couple of weeks, the baby hairs grew some, and they are definitely noticeable!! I’ve been taking Keeps for about four months (going on five) every day when I wake up. The key to success with Keeps is patience. I love my results and can’t wait to see how my hair looks in the future. Thanks, Keeps, truly worth every penny!” – Dilyn H.
- My thinning hair is filling out.
- “After about four months on the medication, I noticed the problem areas that had been thinning were now filling out again. I have been able to wear a hairstyle that I had previously thought would no longer be an option for me. I’m very happy with my decision.” – Sandro C.
- My hair is stronger and thicker.
- “I noticed that my hair has gotten stronger and thicker. Then it started to fill out around the edges of the bald patches. I am at the beginning of month six, and my crown bald patch is pretty much gone completely, while my front patches are MUCH less visible. I’m hoping that they will continue to improve, even if at [a] microscopic pace — it’s already worth 10x what the price is!” – Vladimir M.
Now until Dec. 31, 2021, new subscribers get 35% off their first three months with Keeps. And, better yet, you don’t need a code to snag this deal, as the discount automatically applies at checkout.
Treatment starts at just $10 a month, depending on treatment!
Check out all of Keeps’ FDA-approved products here and start creating your plan.
If you enjoyed this story, check out the six best early Black Friday tech deals at Target and Amazon, starting at just $25.
More from In The Know: