Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ cup coconut milk ice cubes
- ½ cup coconut meat
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp. honey
- Shredded coconut
- In a blender, add the coconut milk ice cubes, frozen bananas, coconut meat, canned coconut milk, honey, shredded coconut and hemp seeds and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl. Top with raspberries, strawberries, plums, mango, pineapple, kiwi, blueberries and blackberries to create the rainbow effect. Garnish with fresh mint.
If you enjoyed making this smoothie bowl, pair it with these creative iced coffee and latte recipes.
More from In The Know: