Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
If you’ve been wanting to upgrade your home’s appliances, Labor Day is the time to buy. Appliances big and small will enjoy markdowns during the upcoming holiday weekend. However, you can already find plenty of great deals online. In fact, here’s a list of the best Labor Day appliance sales happening right now.
Leading up to Labor Day, you can find deals on large appliances, ranges, dishwashers, kitchen electronics, washers, dryers and more. If you’re curious about where to shop, The Home Depot, Lowe’s and Bed Bath & Beyond have already kicked off their official holiday sales. But other brands like Macy’s, Best Buy and Target have started to quietly mark down items, too.
When you think of appliances, you may think of the big stuff like refrigerators — but there are plenty of countertop appliances on sale as well. Get Instant Pot’s Vortex Air Fryer for less than $100 or a limited-edition Johnathan Adler-designed Keurig coffee maker for 20% off.
Browse the list below to take advantage of some of the best Labor Day appliance sales before they’re over.
Labor Day sales on large kitchen appliances
- Samsung 27.8-cubic-foot 4-Door Refrigerator in Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless Steel, $2,498 (Orig. $3,499) from The Home Depot
- Frigidaire 19.8-cubic-foot Chest Freezer, $764.96 (Orig. $849.99) from Sears
- Frigidaire 13.9-cubic-foot Top-Freezer Refrigerator, $539.99 (Orig. $674.99) from Best Buy
- Frigidaire 24-inch Stainless Steel Top Control Built-In Tall Tub Dishwasher, $494 (Orig. $549) from The Home Depot
- Samsung 30-inch Smooth Surface Steam Cleaning Freestanding Electric Range, $649 (Orig. 749) from Lowe’s
- LG Electronics 6.3-cubic-foot Smart Wi-Fi Enabled Convection Electric Oven Range with AirFry and EasyClean, $808 (Orig. $899) from The Home Depot
Labor Day sales on small kitchen gadgets and appliances
- Costway Stainless Steel Countertop Ice Maker Machine, $187.59 (Orig. $269.99) from Sears
- Black + Decker 10-Speed Countertop Blender, $20 (Orig. $29.99) from Bed Bath & Beyond
- George Foreman 5-Serving Classic Electric Indoor Grill and Panini Press, $20 (Orig. $29.99) from Bed Bath & Beyond
- Instant Pot Vortex Plus 6-quart Air Fryer, $99.95 (Orig. $129.95) from Macy’s
- Ninja Foodi Smart XL 6-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-quart Air Fryer, $299.99 (Orig. $347.99) from Macy’s
- Cuisinart Cordless Rechargeable Mini Chopper, $63.99 (Orig. $79.99) from Bed Bath & Beyond
- Keurig K-Mini Basic Jonathan Adler Limited Edition Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, $79.99 (Orig. $99.99) from Target
- SodaStream Fizzi Bubly Bundle, $69.99 (Orig. $89.99) from Target
Labor Day sales on washers and dryers
- LG 5.2-cubic-foot Mega Capacity Front Load Washer with TurboWash Washer with Steam Technology, $1099.99 (Orig. $1,599) from Sears
- LG 7.4-cubic-foot Smart White Electric Vented Dryer with Sensor Dry, $698 (Orig. $849) from The Home Depot
- Kenmore 3.5-cubic-foot Top Load Washer with Deep Fill and 6.5-cubic-foot Electric Dryer Bundle, $999.98 (Orig. $1,439.98) from Sears
- LG WashTower Electric Stacked Laundry Center with 4.5-cubic-foot Washer and 7.4-cubic-foot Dryer, $1,699 (Orig. $2,099) from Lowe’s
- Samsung 4.5-cubic-foot 5-Cycle Front Load Washer with Vibration Reduction Technology, $699.99 (Orig. $764.99) from Best Buy
If you liked this story, check out the Labor Day 2021 furniture sales you can’t miss from Wayfair, West Elm, Target and more.
More from In The Know: