Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Labor Day brings some of the most epic tech deals you’ll see all year. In fact, in 2021, most of the sales you’ll find rival those from some of the previous years’ biggest savings events like Black Friday, Cyber Monday and even Prime Day.
Walmart, Amazon and Target, in particular, currently have the best Labor Day laptop sales that are still active with prices starting as low as $129. Included in these sales are some of the most notable and trusted laptop brands like HP, Samsung, Lenovo, Asus, Acer, Microsoft and more.
In addition to this retailer trifecta, other stores have some pretty epic laptop sales that are worth checking out. For example, the HP 11.6-Inch Chromebook is on sale at Best Buy for its lowest price ever.
If you’re in the market for a tried-and-true laptop that’s sure to stand the test of time, the best-selling HP 15.6-Inch Laptop With Windows 10 is currently $115 off at Target.
There are also tons of laptop-tablet hybrid options available across all three retailers. The Lenovo 11.6-Inch Celeron Touch Chromebook is a customer favorite that’s over $110 off at Walmart and the best-selling Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 is another option that’s topping “best of” lists all over the Internet. Get it now on Amazon for $74 off.
Premium devices are also on super-sale now through Labor Day weekend. Right now, you can get the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 for $849.99. That’s $279 off its original retail price!
Below, check out the best Labor Day 2021 laptop sales from Walmart, Amazon and Target that are still going strong even after the holiday.
Walmart Labor Day Laptop Sales
- Lenovo 11.6-Inch Celeron Touch Chromebook, $199 (Orig. $309.99)
- Samsung 11.6-Inch Celeron Chromebook, $129 (Orig. $299)
- Lenovo Flex 3 Touchscreen Chromebook, $179 (Orig. $279)
- HP 15.6-Inch Laptop With Windows 10 Home, $269 (Orig. $379)
- Asus 14-Inch Chromebook, $165.40 (Orig. $269)
- Acer 14-Inch Touchscreen Chromebook, $249 (Orig. $299)
Amazon Labor Day Laptop Sales
- HP Chromebook 2-in-1 Laptop, $289.99 (Orig. $359.99)
- Samsung Chromebook 4, $269.99 (Orig. $349.99)
- Lenovo IdeaPad 1 11 Chromebook, $177.99 (Orig. $219.99)
- HP Chromebook 14-Inch Laptop, $248.93 (Orig. $269.99)
- Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 13-Inch Laptop, $374.87 (Orig. $429.99)
Target Labor Day Laptop Sales
- HP 15.6-Inch Laptop With Windows 10, $329.99 (Orig. $444.99)
- Asus 15.6-Inch Chromebook Laptop, $249.99 (orig. $299.99)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7, $849.99 (Orig. $1,128.99)
- Dell Inspiron 15.6-Inch Full HD Laptop, $599.99 (Orig. $649.99)
If you enjoyed this story, check out this cordless vacuum that’s better than the Dyson and on sale for $40 off.
More from In The Know: