Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, toss together wings, oil, lemon juice, garlic and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper and toss until wings are fully coated.
- Pour wings onto a large roasting pan and place in the oven. Cook until crispy, about 1 hour, turning halfway through if needed.
- Serve with lemon wedges and garnish with parsley.
If you enjoyed making this dish, you should also try making this chicken Caesar pasta salad.
More from In The Know: