Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
This recipe for loaded Mediterranean fries takes a new spin on an old favorite. Consisting of a few fresh ingredients that pack a flavorful punch, these Mediterranean fries are as easy to make as they are tasty. Plus, with the inclusion of diced tomatoes and onions, this recipe is a great way to sneak a serving of vegetables into a universally beloved side dish. For a recipe that’s sure to thrill the French fry stans in your life, these loaded Mediterranean fries definitely make the cut!
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp pepper
- Diced red onion
- Diced tomatoes
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Peel the potatoes, then trim the sides to fit each potato into the fry cutter.
- Use the fry cutter to slice each potato into fries.
- Soak the fries in water for 30 minutes, then lay them flat on a dish towel and pat them dry.
- Add the fries to a mixing bowl, followed by the olive oil, salt, and pepper, then toss to coat.
- Transfer the seasoned fries to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread them out evenly, then bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes.
- Plate the fries, then sprinkle on the diced red onions, diced tomatoes, and crumbled feta cheese, followed by a drizzle of olive oil.
More from In The Know: