Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Summer unofficially kicks off this Memorial Day weekend, and when temperatures rise, the easiest thing to throw on is arguably a dress. It’s easy, it’s breezy and it’s effortlessly chic. However, if you need to restock your closet, Lulu’s just marked down tons of summer dresses under $30.
For Memorial Day, Lulu’s is actually offering 30% off all sale styles, including tops, bottoms, shoes and accessories when you use code HELLOSUMMER at checkout. But a standout from the sale is the flirty mini dresses, casual maxi dresses, summer wedding guest dresses and more for a steal. The fine print: Most of the sale styles are final sale.
If you’ve never shopped at Lulu’s, it’s an online women’s clothing brand that has its own label, but also stocks brands like Free People and Levi’s. If you’re worried about sizing, they have a pretty solid sizing chart for helping you out, plus reviewers are able to upload pictures of themselves in the clothes — and it’s actually super helpful.
1. Keep Your Focus White Padded Shoulder T-Shirt Dress, $17.50 (Orig. 48)
2. Love Sweetly Beige Gingham Puff Sleeve Mini Dress, $24.50 (Orig. $58)
3. Feeling Amazing Pink Tie-Dye Sleeveless Shift Dress, $17.50 (Orig. $38)
4. Jet Set For Sun Teal Green Tropical Print Wrap Midi Dress, $13.30 (Orig. $64)
5. That Sunshine Feeling Sage Green Midi Shift Dress, $27.30 (Orig. $68)
6. Daily Fave Black Padded Shoulder Sleeveless Maxi Dress, $20.30 (Orig. $48)
7. Comfortably Cute Heather Grey Long Sleeve Mini Dress, $17.50 (Orig. $58)
8. Talk You Up Cream Multi Plaid Puff Sleeve Button-Up Mini Dress, $13.30 (Orig. $68)
9. Cheerful Days White Button-Up High-Low Shirt Dress, $24.50 (Orig. $58)
10. Feeling Ethereal Blue Tie-Dye Halter Midi Dress, $24.50 (Orig. $68)
If you liked this story, shop Abercrombie’s cutest new swimwear.
More from In The Know: