Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
“Live Más” in the comfort of your own home with this delicious homemade, vegetarian Crunchwrap Supreme dupe! If you’re craving the iconic fast food staple but don’t want to indulge in takeout, this easy Crunchwrap Supreme copycat recipe is the perfect solution. Loaded with flavorful tofu sofritas, fresh veggies and other go-to fixings, these vegetarian Crunchwraps will satisfy all customers, and they’re the perfect addition to your recipe rotation.
- 12 oz. extra-firm tofu
- Olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo salt
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- ½ cup crushed tomatoes
- Large flour tortillas
- Black beans
- Shredded pepper jack cheese
- Chipotle mayo
- Tortilla chips
- Sour cream
- Chopped tomato
- Shredded lettuce
- Slice the tofu into cubes, then put the cubes in a food processor and blend until the tofu is crumbled.
- Heat up 1 tbsp of olive oil in a cast iron skillet, then add the chopped onion and garlic cloves. Cook on medium-high heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the crumbled tofu to the skillet, then add smoked paprika, cumin, chili powder and a pinch of salt. Cook on medium-high heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Make the sauce for the tofu sofritas. In a blender, combine chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, brown sugar and crushed tomatoes. Pour the sauce into the skillet over the sofritas and mix well.
- Now it’s time to assemble the Crunchwrap. Place a large flour tortilla on a flat surface, and add a scoop of the tofu sofritas. Then, add black beans, shredded cheese, chipotle mayo, tortilla chips, sour cream, tomato, lettuce and cilantro.
- Heat up olive oil in a cast iron skillet.
- Fold up the tortilla, then cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Slice the Crunchwrap in half, and enjoy!
More from In The Know:
TikTok chefs love this clip-on strainer: 'The best kitchen gadget ever made'
This is the light Alix Earle uses to film her GRWM videos, and OMG, it makes everyone look stunning
This $30 drugstore eye cream works better than any fancy one I've tried (and I've tried a lot)
This Bronx-based designer is bringing a fresh take to fashion with her instantly-recognizable handbags