There’s a reason these garlic chili noodles are so popular on TikTok! They’re made with legendary Lao Gan Ma chili crisp, so they’re packed with flavors and heat. In this episode of ITK: Eats, we show you how to make this dish in just 15 minutes. Here’s how to make your own garlic chili noodles:
- 4 ounces thick wheat noodles
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon Chinese black vinegar
- ½ tablespoon light soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon dark soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Lao Gan Ma chili crisp
- Start by cooking the noodles according to the package instructions, then drain and place in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together garlic, green onion, Chinese black vinegar, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar and salt. Add in cooked noodles and Lao Gan Ma chili crisp and combine. Serve with bok choy, toasted tofu, sesame seeds and cilantro.
In The Know by Yahoo is now available on Apple News — follow us here!
More from In The Know:
I bought TikTok's favorite self-care journal to help manifest my best life
Amazon shoppers can't believe how long this $5 mascara makes their lashes look: 'What is this magic?'
TikTokers react to app displaying body positive message in search bar: ‘This is so cute’
11 AAPI-owned brands you need to know about, from healthy ramen and men's skin care to sneaker cleaner