Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Try this rich and savory maple-glazed chicken tonight. Paired with a sweet potato mash, this meal will make you feel like you’re dining out at a high-end restaurant. But it takes less time to cook than nabbing a dinner reservation.
- 22-ounce package of refrigerated mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 pound chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning blend
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel and lightly coat it with steak seasoning.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and add seasoned-chicken. Cook 5–6 minutes on each side or until done.
- While chicken cooks, heat sweet potatoes in the microwave according to package directions.
- When the chicken is done, remove it from the skillet, cover and keep warm.
- Pour maple syrup into hot skillet and stir for 2 minutes until thickened. Stir in green onions.
- Serve chicken over sweet potatoes and drizzle with maple syrup mixture.
More from In The Know: