Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Puffers, teddy and leather pieces are some of the most common styles in men’s fall and winter fashion. In fact, it’s likely that, if you’re reading this, you already own one or a few of those pieces. Now, it’s a new year — and if you’re looking to step up your style game, investing in a quality overcoat is the right way to go.
Some folks may consider overcoats as the cold weather uniform for those with a few more years under their belt, but that couldn’t be farthest from the truth.
In addition to adding an effortless layer of sophistication to any look, an overcoat can instantly elevate any outfit thanks to its length, tailored fit and pattern.
Plus, it helps that today, there are so many varieties available, debunking the assumption that these pieces are frumpy or old. From teddy borg and double-breasted options to chic plaid and wool-blend variations, there are so many to choose from.
Below is a list of eight of the best overcoats on the market, ranging in price from $99.50 to $411. Plus, these picks from the likes of Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Karl Lagerfeld, Topman and more are up to 50 percent off.
Find the one that best fits your personal style below.
2. Uniqlo Men +J Wool-Blend Chester Coat, $199.90 (Orig. $249.90)
3. The Kooples Wool Blend Checked Coat, $411 (Orig. $685)
4. Topman Gray Overcoat, $125.80 (Orig. $148)
5. Karl Lagerfeld Paris Fleece Top Coat, $145 (Orig. $350)
6. Nordstrom Trim Fit Plaid Overcoat, $99.50 (Orig. $199)
7. Marc New York Riegel Wool-Blend Overcoat, $159.90 (Orig. $325)
8. Jack & Jones Beige Premium Overcoat, $118.15 (Orig. $139)
If you enjoyed this story, check out these 7 different men’s vegan leather jackets to fit every aesthetic.
More from In The Know: