Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
It doesn’t take a whole lot of effort to make these mini hamburger bites. All you need to do is heat pre-cooked meatballs (preferably in the oven), then layer on cheese, bacon, lettuce and grape tomatoes. They’re great to make for a party! You can heat the burgers and bacon 15–20 minutes before your guests arrive, then put them together in 10 minutes or less.
- baked meatballs
- American cheese, cut into small pieces
- pre-cooked bacon slices, cut into small pieces
- iceberg lettuce, cut into small pieces
- grape tomatoes
- Bake as many meatballs as you desire, following the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, cut small pieces of American cheese to melt on top when meatballs are baked.
- “Stack” your desired toppings with toothpicks. We used a piece of bacon, a small piece of iceberg lettuce and a grape tomato.
- When the baking time is up, top each meatball with a small slice of cheese, place back in the oven for a couple of minutes more to let the cheese melt.
- Poke the already stacked skewer into the meatball, plate and serve.
- Serve with ketchup, mayo and mustard if desired.
If you enjoyed this article, you might also want to learn how to make your own mochi (aka Japanese ice cream bites) at home.
More from In The Know: