Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Margaritas aren’t just a cocktail reserved for warm weather, they can also add some heat to the holiday season! Celebrate the holidays with this uniquely delicious mistletoe margarita featuring cranberries and rosemary sprigs.
- Coarse salt for the rim
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier (or any orange-flavored liqueur)
- 1 ½ ounces tequila
- 2 ounces white cranberry juice
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Rosemary for garnish
- Lime for garnish
- Rim each glass with a lime wedge and then dip the rim in the coarse salt.
- Fill each glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, add 3-4 ice cubes, Grand Marnier (or orange-flavored liqueur you are using), tequila, cranberry juice, lime juice and syrup and shake for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Pour the cocktail mixture into the glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries, a sprig of rosemary and extra limes, if desired.
More from In The Know: