YouTube is a global video uploading platform, so it’s no surprise it’s most popular channels represent people from all over the world.
These channels range in interests, audience and nationality but they all have one thing in common: tens of millions of subscribers.
1. T-Series — 160 million subscribers
Bollywood fans probably know this one. T-Series is India’s largest music label and a movie studio.
2. PewDiePie — 107 million subscribers
Born Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, PewDiePie is a controversial Swedish comedian and gamer.
3. CoComelon – Nursery Rhymes — 98 million subscribers
CoComelon features educational 3D-animations and songs to help preschoolers learn the basics, like counting, numbers and colors.
4. SET India — 86 million subscribers
SET stands for Sony Entertainment Television, which is a 24-hour Hindi general entertainment network. If you want to see who’s winning on “Indian Idol,” be sure to check it out.
5. 5-Minute Crafts — 70 million subscribers
Whether you like replicating quick home crafts or just enjoy the ASMR of hammered nails and power drills, 5-Minute Crafts is all about the DIY experience.
6. WWE — 69 million subscribers
This YouTube channel is dedicated to keeping wrestling fans up to date on all things WWE.
7. Kids Diana Show — 68 million subscribers
Little Diana hosts this kid’s channel featuring toy unboxings, challenges and vlogs.
8. Zee Music Company — 64 million subscribers
Zee Music is one of the largest Hindi television aggregators in the world.
9. Like Nastya — 64 million subscribers
Nastya and her father host this children’s channel featuring vlogs, music and lots of antics.
10. Canal KondZilla — 61 million subscribers
Canal KondZilla is the largest YouTube channel in Brazil and Latin America, it’s home to music content about popular funk ostentação artists.
If you enjoyed this story, you might also like reading about the most popular TikTok videos.
More from In The Know: