Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
If one of your goals for 2022 was to get on a consistent sleep schedule and not spend approximately six hours scrolling TikTok before bed (same), then you’ve come to the right place. See, the key to getting a good night’s sleep isn’t a solid nighttime routine or blue light glasses; it’s good bedding. Nordstrom Rack clearly agrees because the retailer has slashed prices on some of its most popular bedding items.
From now until Jan. 24, shoppers can enjoy major deals on sheet sets, duvets, pillows, throw blankets, throw pillows and more — with some items up to 87% off. Been eyeing that Barefoot Dreams throw blanket? Yep, that’s on sale. Been wanting to invest in a silk pillowcase to up your beauty game but turned off by the price? Scroll down for a deal that you’re definitely going to like.
1. Blissy Mulberry Silk King Pillowcase, $47.98 – $59.97 (Orig. $89.95 – $109.95)
Unlike your standard cotton pillowcase, which absorbs moisture from your skin and hair, sleeping on a silk pillowcase ensures that your skin and strands will stay nice and hydrated. This Blissy silk pillowcase is handmade and crafted from 100% Pure Mulberry Silk for the ultimate luxe experience.
2. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Rib Trim Throw, $44.97 (Orig. $98)
3. Barefoot Dreams Luxe Heathered Stripe Throw Blanket, $52.47 (Orig. $120)
Because we can never have enough Barefoot Dreams blankets, here’s another one on super sale to add to your collection.
4. Modern Threads Queen Down Alternative Reversible Comforter, $28.77 (Orig. $59.99)
A new comforter = a fluffier bed. A fluffier bed = happiness. I don’t make the rules.
5. Casper Essential Pillow, $37.48 (Orig. $49.97)
Per the (many) five-star reviews on Nordstrom Rack’s website, shoppers agree that this is the best pillow for side sleepers. One even wrote that the pillow is “soft but still with some support, and just extremely comfortable to sleep on,” before adding that their “neck and ears would constantly bother me in the morning — no more!” Is it magic? Nah, it’s Casper.
6. Modern Threads 4-Piece Garment-Washed Comforter Set, $49.47 ($159.99)
Featuring one machine washable made of 100% microfiber polyester, two shams, and one cute little breakfast pillow, this sham set will bring the luxury of a weekend spa getaway to your bedroom. Dreamy, right?
7. UGG Dina Comforter, $199.97 (Orig. $278)
8. Enchante Home Down Alternative Climate Comforter, $95.17 (Orig. $307.95)
What makes this duvet insert so special is the special “air canals” that circulate the air during sleep to distribute heat throughout your bed.
9. Nordstrom Pintuck Faux Fur Accent Pillow, $22.49 (Orig. $45)
You know you’ve been wanting a faux fur throw pillow for 84 years. Well, it’s time to finally lean in and hit “complete purchase” because this classic one is over 50% off and will make your living room everything you’ve ever dreamed of.
10. Nordstrom Rack King Herringbone 250 Thread Count Sheet, $44.98 (Orig. $59.97)
What’s better than a simple, neutral-with-pizazz, 100% cotton sheet set? Nothing, that’s what.
11. Melange Home Self Hem Merino Wool Blanket, $148.48 (Orig. $319.99)
You deserve a 100% wool throw blanket as we start the new year. Might I suggest this one that’s on super sale for $150 off right now? Enjoy.
12. Nordstrom Rack Dreamy Faux Fur Throw, $18.73 (Orig. $24.97)
Everyone deserves a rich, luxe, deeply colored faux fur throw to adorn their couch. Get ready to practice saying “Oh, this old thing?” to every guest that compliments this bad boy.
13. Ella Jayne Home Waterproof and Hypoallergenic Mattress Protector, $33.58 (Orig. $104.99)
It’s machine washable and pest-resistant so, uh, everyone needs this.
If you liked this story, check out the best sustainable bedding brands money can buy.
Trending NowChlöe Bailey on why self-love should be sexy
Special Offer for YouKitchen essentials are on super sale at Sur La Table
More from In The Know: