Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Now that warm-weather season is officially here, the hunt to find the perfect spring dress has begun. For those looking to snag something stylish but also budget friendly, Nordstrom Rack is a gold mine.
Right now, you can score up to 70 percent off on hundreds of top-rated looks at the retailer, many of which are less than $35. From the classic maxi-style dress to cute babydoll ensembles, there are so many goodies up for grabs to add to your spring wardrobe.
Among some of the most noteworthy looks include this spaghetti-strap black maxi dress from Love Stitch. With over 1,800 five-stars reviews, it’s one of the most popular dresses at the retailer for just under $30. This West Kai Strapless Stripe Maxi Dress is the perfect number to take from day to night at the same price.
Additionally, this Philosophy Apparel knotted dress is a must-have for fans of shorter styles. While the dress normally retails for $88, you can now swipe it for $20 and in four different colors. This mid-thigh Tie-cuff Babydoll Dress with sleeves ties is a stellar option for a dress up night or a casual barbecue.
As a reminder, the sale ends March 27 so be sure to scoop up your favorite looks while supplies last. If you want rundown on the top picks still available, take a look at these popular choices below.
1. Love Stitch Gauze Maxi Dress, $29.97
2. Philosophy Apparel Sleeveless Scoop Neck Knotted Dress, $19.97 (Orig. $88)
3. Velvet Heart Tala A-Line Dress, $29.98 (Orig. $88)
4. West Kei Strapless Stripe Maxi Dress, $29.97 (Orig. $58)
5. Curvy Sense Ribbed Long Sleeve Belted Mini Dress, $34.97 (Orig. $45)
6. Velvet Torch Tie Cuff Babydoll Dress, $22.48 ($29.97)
7. Stitchdrop V-Neck Pleated Midi Dress, $29.97 (Orig. $78)
If you liked this story, check out Michael Kors handbags that are under $100 right now.
More from In The Know: