Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
When you’re shopping for shoes, the best investment you can make is in a pair that’s comfortable, goes with everything and, of course, looks stylish too. These nude sandal heels are all that — you’ll never want to take them off.
A nude heel can help elongate your legs, no matter what you’re wearing. Dress them up for a spring wedding, or down for casual a night on the town. Nude sandal heels go with any outfit.
Take a look at these top styles below and get a pair of nude sandal heels you can wear this spring and beyond. You know you can never have too many pairs of shoes.
1. Vince Camuto Brelanie Braided Strap Sandals, $79.99 (Orig. $99)
Slip these nude slides on and go! The Vince Camuto Brelanie Sandals come in a few neutral shades and feature a square toe and woven leather upper. Wear them with a pair of straight boyfriend jeans and a button-down for a casual yet cool look.
2. Schutz Ariella Mule, $94.40 – $118.00
Schutz’s Ariella Mules come in a range of neutral shades with clear, Cinderella-like straps. However, according to the product description, they run a half-size small, so size up!
3. Sam Edelman Yaro Ankle Strap Sandal, $89.96 – $150
These Sam Edelman minimalist nude heel sandals can be dressed up or down, and worn just about anywhere. The 4-inch chunky heel makes them easy to walk in and wear for hours at a time.
4. Jeffrey Campbell Fluxx Sandal, $129.95
The straps on these sandal heels are so thin you could say they let your outfit do the most of the talking. However, the 3-inch flared heel gives them some added flair.
5. Steve Madden Irenee Ankle Strap Sandal, $79.95
These simple heels have a low 2-inch heel for wearing every day. They’re so versatile that you may want to get them in black, too.
6. Open Edit Cora Heel Sandal, $49.95
7. Steve Madden Lilah Sandal, $53.96 – $89.95
If you’re looking for a casual pair of sandals with a little lift, this is the pair for you. Wear them for seasons to come with jean shorts, dresses and more.
8. Dolce Vita Paily Slide Sandal, $79.99 – $125
These chunky braided heels feature the ever-so-trendy square toe and a block heel. Unlike some strappy sandals, the soft synthetic leather won’t leave blisters or cause uncomfortable rubbing on your feet.
9. Sam Edelman Kia Ankle Strap Sandal, $97.96 – $140
10. Vince Hanna Block Heel Slide Sandal, $325
These classic mules have an asymmetrical cut and a block heel that make them a great-looking, everyday shoe. Plus, 24 reviewers on Nordstrom’s website give the shoes a perfect five-star rating and call them things like “the most comfortable 4-inch heel I have ever worn.”
If you liked this article, check out 10 of the best spring wedding guest dresses you’ll want to wear again and again.
Special Offer for YouGet up to 70% off Nike best sellers at Dick's Sporting Goods
More from In The Know:
- The 7 best men's dress pants that shoppers say feel like sweatpants — as low as $34
- Make perfectly, buttery grilled shrimp with this unique cast iron shrimp pan
- 5 affordable beaded shoulder bags to buy if you aren't ready to splurge on STAUD's Tommy Bag
- These 5 items are all Nordstrom best sellers — and they're on sale!