Impress your friends and family with this simple one-pan lemon garlic butter shrimp with zoodles recipe. All you need is nine ingredients — some of which you probably already have in the kitchen — like salt, pepper, chili flakes, butter and olive oil. And, if you’re looking to eat low-carb, subbing in spiralized zucchini (aka zoodles) for regular noodles does the trick, while also giving you a healthy dose of veggies.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1.5 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 pound zucchini, spiralized into noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh lemon juice
- Fresh lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Shop: Ontel Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Cutter, $9.99
- Shop: T-fal Professional Nonstick Fry Pan with Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator, $35.12 (Orig. $38.34)
Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
- If not already made into “noodles,” spiralize zucchini and set aside.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat and add butter. Once butter is melted, add shrimp and season with salt, pepper and minced garlic. Cook shrimp for 1-2 minutes on all sides, or until pink and firm. Sprinkle shrimp with chili flakes and once done, set aside.
- Using the same pan over medium heat, add olive oil, butter, zoodles, salt and pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes until zucchini is just tender.
- Combine shrimp with zoodles and top with lemon juice, lemon zest and fresh parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!
If you liked this story, you might like to read about six food delivery services you might not know about — but need to.
More from In The Know: