Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Whether you own a Peloton bike or not, you’re definitely going to want to shop the new Peloton Apparel collection. It just dropped and there are so many great styles for both men and women, plus gender-neutral options, too.
The inspiration behind Peloton Apparel? Peloton members! When riders kept asking for clothing to wear while using the brand’s equipment, the folks at Peloton listened. They went to work designing and producing the Peloton Apparel collection, then enlisted Peloton members and trainers to test each garment.
The result? A full athleisure collection durable enough to exercise in, but also stylish enough to wear while out and about. Prices for Peloton Apparel start at just $15 and nothing in the collection is more than $120.
Even if you don’t have a Peloton bike, you can still rock Peloton Apparel. Read on below for some highlights from the collection.
Peloton Apparel for Women
- Obviously, the Peloton Apparel collection includes lots of leggings. Whether you like classic black or bright colors, there’s a stretchy, supportive style for you.
- Peloton teamed up with Spiritual Gangster on this fun, colorful logo sweatshirt. Grab it in your size before it’s gone.
- You’re not ready for a good workout without a good sports bra. Fortunately, the Peloton Apparel line has lots to choose from, including styles for both high- and low-impact workouts.
Peloton Apparel for Men
- When it comes to bottoms, guys can choose from both lined shorts and joggers.
- Peloton’s men’s tees are soft and well-designed, but so are the brand’s hoodies and pullovers. You should definitely get a few of each.
Peloton Apparel Accessories
- Over in the accessories department, you’ll find exercise essentials like socks, water bottles, hats and towels.
If you liked this story, check out the T-shirt bra that has more than 48,000 reviews.
More from In The Know: