People are praising this TikToker’s extensive list of “perfectionist” wedding guest rules.
While Kennedy Marks admits she’s not getting married and her boyfriend hasn’t even proposed, she still is planning her future wedding. She laid out 13 of her guest rules and even apologized for some of them. However, most people applauded her for laying down the law for the special day.
Marks spoke about a list of her 13 “wedding guest rules” and explained some in detail.
Mark’s wedding guest rules:
1. No one else wearing white.
2. No children (unless approved).
3. Don’t assume an invitation for a plus one.
4. No big announcements.
5. No one to use the microphone unless preapproved.
6. Don’t stress me out; ask my mom.
7. No boring people.
8. If Rhys or I have never met you, you aren’t coming.
9. No rudeness to staff, or you’re out.
10. No phones in the ceremony.
11. Anyone on the dance floor on my first dance will be dragged off.
12. Guests wear whatever you’re comfortable in.
13. Full use of my photographers AFTER my requested photos.
She was adamant she didn’t want unruly kids she had never met attending or to have to pay for people she’s never met to attend a wedding.
One of the things she really didn’t want was any big announcements that would overshadow her wedding.
“For the love of God, do not take the attention away from me,” Marks said. “I’m an attention seeker through and through. I will get you out. We will never be friends again. I don’t care how close we are. I don’t care if you’re family. I’m so sorry; please let it be about me.”
“Completely agree with all of these!” someone wrote.
“The way you keep apologizing… I agree with every single one,” another said.
“It’s YOUR day. Anyone that doesn’t like the rules doesn’t need to be there,” a person commented.
Special Offer for YouSephora's sale section is full of deals on Fenty Beauty, Urban Decay and Tarte
More from In The Know:
Over 11,000 Amazon shoppers love this affordable bandeau bikini: 'Finally a bikini that fits!'
Boyfriend schedules dates on Google Calendar: 'This is my love language'
'Unreal' indoor skydiving routine stuns TikTok: 'Something I never thought existed'
TikToker claims raising your headphone volume over a certain level means everyone can hear your music