This article is brought to you by Walmart and created by In The Know’s commerce team. If you decide to purchase products through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
In The Know is dedicated to bringing you the best Prime Day deals across the internet. Be sure to bookmark our full guide to Prime Day 2021 coverage, and sign up for our ICYMI newsletter for exclusive deals.
Prime Day 2021 is finally here! Amazon is known for its annual Prime Day sale and announced it will have more than 1 million deals across this year’s Prime Day (June 21 to 22), but other retailers have also launched competing sales at the same time.
If you’ve been rethinking how you can rearrange your bedroom, living room, dining room or any part of your house while staying at home more than ever over the past year, now is the time to score furniture on super-sale. For example, this desk chair is the lowest price it’s ever been at $39 on Amazon, and this queen bed frame at Target is $240 off!
Prime Day 2021 furniture deals on Amazon
- Stone & Beam Modern Home Office Writing Desk, $69.04 (Orig. $122.90)
- NEO CHAIR Mesh Ergonomic Office Chair, $39.97 (Orig. $69.98)
- Rivet Frederick Mid-Century Channel Tufted Velvet Sofa Couch, $615.89 (Orig. $1,136.51)
- Rivet Industrial Mid-Century Modern Hairpin Dining Table, $418.77 (Orig. $598.30)
Prime Day 2021 furniture deals at Walmart
- Mayview Futon Sofa Bed, $295 (Orig. $389)
- 14 Karat Home Office Chair, $169.70 (Orig. $242.70)
- 40″ Wood and Metal X Coffee Table, $148.99 (Orig. $239.99)
- Wood Rectangle Leaner Mirror by Drew Barrymore Flower Home, $128.88 (Orig. $148.88)
Prime Day 2021 furniture deals at Target
- Queen Urban Industrial Wood and Metal Bed, $359.99 (Orig. $599.99)
- Concord Computer Desk with Storage, $127.49 (Orig. $149.99)
- Pomona 3 Nightstand, $86.99 (Orig. $144.99)
- Josiah Coffee Table, $115.49 (Orig. $209.99)
If you liked this story, read the ultimate guide to Prime Day deals 2021.
More from In The Know: