Halloween fanatics have taken pumpkin carving to the next level.
The “pumpkin head photoshoot” challenge has taken over TikTok and it’s creepily delightful. The latest trend is exactly what it sounds like: people put jack-o-lanterns on their heads and take fun photos. And just like always, TikTokers are using it as an opportunity to get really creative.
What is the “pumpkin head photoshoot” challenge on TikTok?
In the challenge, users like @mysuitcasejourneys carve pumpkins and wear them on their heads. Most people complete the challenge with a friend and sometimes even create a theme. The hashtag #pumpkinheadphotoshoot currently has over 52.4 million views.
How to do the “pumpkin head photoshoot” challenge on TikTok
1. Choose a pumpkin that is large enough to fit over your head.
2. Carve a massive head-sized hole at the bottom of the pumpkin.
3. Remove all of the pumpkin meat and seeds from the inside. You definitely don’t want that goop on your face and hair.
4. Carve out a jack-o-lantern style face. But really the image is up to you.
5. Wear the pumpkin on your head and stage a photoshoot with a friend.
Examples of the “pumpkin head photoshoot” challenge on TikTok
In The Know is now available on Apple News — follow us here!
If you liked this story, check out this article about this coffee creamer hack that’s about to save your morning routine.
More from In The Know: