This article is brought to you by QVC and created by In The Know’s commerce team. If you decide to purchase products through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Summer is the perfect time to throw a party! Generally, you can host people outside in the warm weather where there’s more space for guests, entertainment and food. But throwing a party of any size is no easy feat. You can, however, make life easier when it comes to the food by making it a potluck or getting your party catered. Or, you can order a set of deliciously pre-prepped foods from QVC.
You may think of QVC as strictly a television shopping network, but its online shop is not to be overlooked. You can shop for fashion, beauty products, tech items, home goods and yes, food and wine. The retailer actually sells several popular food brands like New York City’s famous Junior’s Cheesecake and dishes by Food Network stars like Alex Guarnaschelli.
Whether you want to order steaks and lobster tails for grilling in the backyard or frozen appetizers you can pop in the oven, it’s all there.
Be sure to take a look at some of the top foods sold on QVC below. Warning: If you’re not already planning an end-of-summer party, you may suddenly feel inspired to.
- Graham & Rollins of Bacon Wrapped Sea Scallops, 3 Pounds, $134.54
- Anderson Seafoods Cooked White Asian Shrimp, 3 Pounds, $99.98
- Taste of Italy Arancini Rice Balls, 20-Count, $67.97
- Taste of Blighty Mini Sausage Rolls, 48-Count, $79.64
- Kim & Scott’s Cheese Stuffed Pretzel Poppers, 128-Count, $46.10
Appetizers are arguably the best part of any meal. Who doesn’t love bite-sized snacks? You can serve a few of these appetizers as traditional starters or get several and serve them as the main meal, like tapas.
While bacon-wrapped scallops are pretty elegant, you can keep things casual, too, with mini sausage rolls or cheese-stuffed pretzel poppers.
- Kansas City 8-Ounce Super-Trimmed Filet Mignon, 4-Count, $113.85
- SH8/30 Greenhead Maine Lobster Ravioli, 2 Pounds, $83.83
- Alex Guarnaschelli 4.5-Ounce Filet & Brisket Burgers, 12-Count, $87.50
- Stuffin Gourmet 5-Ounce Parmesan Breaded Chicken, 10-Count, $75.20
- Egg Harbor 6-Ounce Faroe Island Salmon Filets, 10-Count, $99.98
QVC has plenty of main course-worthy meals up for grabs, from surf ‘n turf pairings to the standard barbecue options. If you want to go all out, you can’t go wrong serving filet mignon or a lobster-stuffed ravioli. Even the burgers are made with beef filet and brisket, so you know they’ll be juicy and tender.
- Corky’s BBQ Summer Grilling Side Dishes, 6-Pounds, $74.49
- Swiss Rosti Crispy Filled Potato Sampler, 30-Piece, $77.62
- RightRice 7-Ounce Bags of High Protein Veggie Rice, 8-Count, $38.70
- St. Clair 2-Pound Trays of Four Cheese Macaroni and Cheese, 4-Count, $77.58
- Bread & Bread 1-Pound Loaves Artisan Fresh Baked Bread, 4-Count, $39.33
Round out a good meal with the perfect side dishes. Whether it’s bread for soaking up juices from the main meal or baked beans, mac ‘n cheese and stuffed crispy potatoes, a good side dish ensures dinner guests leave feeling full.
- David’s Cookies 6.5-Ounce Individual Cookie Lava Cakes, 12-Count, $56.92
- Junior’s 3.5-Pound Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake, $56.92
- Cheryl’s Summer Berry Patriotic Cookies, 32-Count, $43.78
- My Grandma’s 28-Ounce Patriot and Cinnamon Coffee Cakes, 2-Count, $49.90
- Jimmy The Baker 2.25-Ounce NYC Style Cookies, 18-Count, $34.15
There’s always room for dessert, right? Even if you’re full post-dinner, you’ll want to take a bite of these cookie lava cakes and strawberry shortcake cheesecake combo. Go the extra mile and serve your dessert with coffee, too. You won’t be disappointed!
If you liked this article, you may enjoy reading about TikTok’s favorite hack for making healthy “ice cream.”
More from In The Know: