Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
This year at the 62nd Grammy Awards, Gwen Stefani once again stunned on the red carpet. While her dress was super sentimental and glamorous, surprisingly, her elegant hairstyle was created with affordable drugstore beauty products.
For her look, celebrity hairstylist, Danilo, explained, “Gilded tresses’ and ‘sleek chic’ are the vibes I had in mind for this look. Effortless glam that is polished and perfected.”
He also gave his step-by-step process in creating the singer’s lovely look — amazingly, each product is super budget-friendly. In case you want to recreate it, you can follow the steps below!
1. To prep the hair, wash with Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo and Coconut Oil Infusion Conditioner. This will leave the hair silky smooth and nourished.
2. While wet, apply Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Heat Defense Leave-In Conditioner to prep the hair before adding heat. This adds another level of protection for the hair and leaves hair touchable and soft.
3. Apply a dime-sized amount of Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Smooth & Shine Cream to make sure the hair is extra sleek and shiny.
4. Blow dry the hair straight, using a mixed bristle brush, and use a flat iron to get rid of any remaining kinks.
5. Finish with Suave Professionals Flexible Control Finishing Hairspray to set the look!
Shop: Suave Professionals Sleek Anti Frizz Cream (2-Pack), $5.88
More to read: