Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
This salmon, snap pea and goat cheese salad is light, refreshing and full of fiber and nutrients. That means you’ll actually feel full when you scrape the bowl clean.
- 3/4-pound salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup olive oil (plus more for cooking the salmon)
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill (plus more for garnish)
- 3 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into thin slices
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces snap peas
- ⅓ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- few handfuls of spring greens
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Place the salmon on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Then, season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the salmon until it’s cooked through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Make the dressing by mixing the yogurt, 1/4 cup olive oil and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until well-combined.
- To assemble the salad, put a few handfuls of spring greens into a bowl. Add celery, radish, green onions, cucumber, snap peas and goat cheese.
- Once the salmon is done cooking, let it slightly cool and break it up into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the salmon with the salad.
- Dress salad with yogurt lemon dressing. Garnish with an extra pinch of dill and sea salt.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may also want try making this honey citrus sheet pan salmon meal.
More from In The Know: