Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
One of the categories of devices that has received some of the most noticeable discounts is Samsung’s signature laptop range of Galaxy Books and Chromebooks. Shoppers can receive savings of up to $650 on these five selections from the range, marking over 70 percent off.
Among them are the widely popular Samsung Galaxy Chromebook that’s been slashed in price to just $350 from its standard retail price of $999. This particular device, which comes in two colors (Fiesta Red and Mercury Gray), features a thin and lightweight build as well as a 360-degree rotating super AMOLED (4K) display. For added convenience and ease of use, it comes with a built-in pen, which is perfect for making handwritten notes and drawing directly onto the large, thin screen.
The most affordable in the lineup is the $250 Samsung Galaxy Book Flex α which comes with Windows 10 Home, Gigabit Wi-Fi, a foldable display for both laptop and tablet configured usage and more.
Keep in mind that these massive deals are all exclusive to Samsung. The products are listed at full price on third-party retailers like Amazon.
Take a look at the five best deals in the Samsung Chromebook and Galaxy Book lineup below.
1. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex α 13.3-Inch QLED Display, 256GB Storage, $249.99 (Orig. $849.99)
2. Samsung Galaxy Chromebook, 256GB Storage, $349 (Orig. $999)
3. Samsung Galaxy Book S, 256GB Storage, $349.99 (Orig. $949.99)
4. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex α 13.3-Inch QLED Display, 512GB Storage, $399.99 (Orig. $999.99)
5. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 12.3-Inch QLED Display, 512GB Storage, S Pen Included, $749.99 (Orig. $1,349.99)
If you enjoyed this story, check out how you can score 20 percent off the PhoneSoap Wireless that sanitizes and wirelessly charges any cell phone.
More from In The Know: