This article is brought to you by Samsung and created by In The Know’s commerce team. If you decide to purchase products through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
New year, new phone, baby! You definitely don’t want to get caught texting or taking pics on an old device, so it’s time to upgrade. Lucky for you, the folks at Samsung are making it easy (and affordable!) to get your hands on the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.
Now through Feb. 16, shoppers can preorder the new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra and unlock major savings and special offers. Place your order before Feb. 17, and you’ll get a storage upgrade, $100 instant Samsung Credit, plus up to $500 instant trade-in credit. In total, that’s up to $780 in savings!
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, starting at $199.99
Available in four colors — green, black, lavender and cream — there’s no denying the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is a major step up from your current phone. Not only is it slim, lightweight and beautifully designed, but it’s also packed full of features you’ll actually use every day. Here are a few of the standouts:
– Night Mode. This special feature allows you to take gorgeous, clear, perfectly lit photos — no matter the lighting.
– 200MP camera. This is the highest camera resolution on a phone, like, ever!
– S Pen. Use the included stylus to write notes, draw doodles and even take pictures.
– Adaptive Vision Booster. When you go from a bright room to a space that’s dimly lit, the screen on the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra will automatically adjust its brightness so you can always see clearly.
– Battery life. Believe it or not, you really can make it through an entire day without charging the new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.
– Storage. Choose from three storage options, including 256 GB, 512 GB or 1 TB.
Whether your cell service provider is AT&T, Verizon or T-Mobile, you can preorder the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra in just a few clicks right on Samsung’s website. Do it now to save big!
If you liked this story, check out this skin care device that beauty TikTok loves.
More from In The Know:
The 14 best tech sales to shop this week — up to 90% off at HP, JBL, Samsung and more
This $60 inkless label maker has that retro look that's going viral and keeps small spaces perfectly organized
One of Lenovo's most popular laptops is on super sale on Amazon for just $372 — that's over $580 off
This Insta-worthy MagSafe charger is cute, compact and the best $30 you'll spend this week