Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Cheers to the holidays with these simple and delicious candy cane shooters! Featuring white chocolate liqueur and candy cane-rimmed glasses, these festive shots are sure to spread some jolly vibes at your holiday party.
- Marshmallow fluff
- Candy canes, crushed
- 2 ice cubes
- 2 oz. white chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 cup of whole milk
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- Dip the top of your shot glasses in marshmallow fluff until the rim is coated.
- Dip the coated rim in crushed candy cane pieces until the marshmallow fluff on the rim is completely covered.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes, white chocolate liqueur, whole milk, and peppermint extract, and shake until combined.
- Strain shots into the candy cane-rimmed shot glasses. Feel free to garnish your shooter with a whole candy cane!
More from In The Know: