Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Sheet pan steak fajitas are easy to make, and pack a ton of flavor on one pan. Eat your steak and veggies in a tortilla, over rice or on their own with a dollop of homemade guacamole.
Total Time: 33 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 12 ounces flank steak, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 orange pepper, sliced
- olive oil (for drizzling)
- pinch of salt
- toasted tortillas of your choice
For the marinade:
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- pinch of salt
- Add all of the marinade ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place flank steak in a plastic bag and pour marinade over. Make sure to coat all of the steak slices in the marinade and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- Lay onions and peppers on the pan and drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Cook in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add steak to the pan with the peppers and onions and broil on high for 3 minutes.
- Serve with toasted tortillas and any other toppings you desire.
More from In The Know: