Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Welcome to Best Bites, a video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
When you’re rushing from school or work to the tailgate, time is tight. But it’s nice to know that you can order everything you need to make a home-cooked game day meal brought straight to your door with Walmart+. The only thing more comforting than that? Hot, tender pulled pork sandwiches.
These sandwiches are so easy to make: Order the ingredients from Walmart+, get them delivered as soon as same-day with free unlimited delivery and toss them into the slow cooker while you go about your day. After eight hours, the meat will be deliciously tender — and you’ll definitely want seconds or thirds.
Start your 15-day free trial of Walmart+ today to get the groceries and gadgets you need today fast with free unlimited delivery. See membership details. $35 minimum order. Restrictions apply.
- 5 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 4-pound boneless pork shoulder
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Pickles, for topping
- 6-8 hamburger buns
Tools We’re Using
- Combine shredded cabbage, carrots, honey mustard and parsley in a bowl and chill.
- Next, mix brown sugar, pepper, salt and chili powder and set aside.
- Mix barbecue sauce and water and set aside.
- Place pork shoulder into slow cooker. Sprinkle seasoning and pour barbecue mixture over pork.
- Set the slow cooker to high and cook for 8 hours.
- Once done, remove pork and use a fork or meat shredder claws to shred. Mix meat with one cup of leftover liquid.
- Assemble buns with meat, slaw, pickles and serve.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also want to learn how to make these bacon cheeseburger bombs.
More from In The Know: