- Frozen mango
1. Combine the blueberries, peach, mango and water in a blender. Mix until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into a silicone ice tray with small cubes.
3. Freeze the smoothie cubes.
4. Place the cubes in a mesh feeder.
5. Let your mini human feast upon the cool, soothing treat.
TikTok parents think the ‘mini human smoothie’ is genius
Lots of people loved Bast’s smoothie recipe, while others had already used her secret weapon in the past.
“I did this with my twins I nanny for when they were [teething],” one person said.
“Genius,” another wrote.
“This is exactly what I do. She loves it,” someone commented.
Teething begins around four to eight months and can have some seriously uncomfortable symptoms. Gum inflammation, a rash around the mouth, fever, loss of appetite and diarrhea are just a few of the possible discomforts.
So anything to keep your baby happy during this difficult time can make a huge difference!
In The Know is now available on Apple News — follow us here!
If you enjoyed this story, check out this mom’s brilliant hack for bed-wetting accidents!
More from In The Know: